vibro acoustic simulation suite
SONATE© is a software chain for the simulation of vibro-acoustic phenomena.
SONATE© has been developped by IMACS using a revolutionary approach
to the numerical solution of acoustic models. SONATE© is well-suited to
solve any acoustic phenomena. Typical fields of application are :
- engine noise simulation ( car, airplane, ... ),
- environmental noise analysis ( traffic, factory, ... )
- passenger compartment noise level analysis (car, airplane, train, ...),
- concert hall acoustic performance assessment.
see SONATE© homepage for more information.
The ASERIS electromagnetic simulation suite
ASERIS© is a collection of solvers for the simulation of electromagnetic phenomena. These solvers have been developed by EADS Innovation Works and are used to model and perform :
IMACS is the exclusive distributor for the ASERIS software suite.
- Electro Magnetic Compatibility analysis,
- Circuit analysis,
- Antenna siting analysis,
- Antenna design,
- Radar Cross section analysis.
see ASERIS homepage for more information.